Econoburn EBW-150 Price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$495 cheaper than I bought my 100 for in Aug. 2008. What is the build date?.....they tweaked some things after mine-panels/controls. My neighbor is on his second Aquatherm. He got a stainless replacement on a warranty claim on his mild steel one. I welded the interior where the inner water jacket meets the loading door.....It sure didn't look like they welded the interior side; just the water jacket side. There were quite a few spraying leaks. It has been a couple years now with no problems.

If price is your main driver you may want to consider an eko 40 also. New horizon has them for $5500 I believe. Either choice is a quality unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.