Econoburn Factory Service----IMPRESSIVE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale from Econoburn just left my house(6:30 PM) after checking an issue I had with my blower motor. Dale had called me earlier this morning and left me a message. I returned his called approx. 11:15 AM. He asked when he could stop by and see my boiler. I told him I was not working today and tomorrow. Dale told me he would be leaving shortly and would arrive this evening or early tomorrow morning.

Dale called at 5:15 PM and said he would be arriving at approx. 5:30 PM tonight. Dale checked my boiler and all was well. He provided me with the new flat refractory and new door gaskets for my 100. We talked shop for a while and he approved of my install.

Dale is the designer of the Econoburn and he talked of the deliberate "simplicity" and the "tank"-like build of the Eco. We talked operation,creosote, and future plans of Econoburn. Dale is very open to comments, suggestions or questions. He is more than accommodating and showed a sincere interest in my comments. Dale truly cares about his product and how it performs.

Obviously this is a very busy time of the year-winter heating-Dale called me last week and he was in New Jersey. I ask him his next stop and he says that he is heading to Pennsylvania-he'll probably make it most of the way tonight!! Before he left Dale said "Sorry to bother you ." Not in the least could someone like that "bother" me!! If some people could care only half as much as he does about their own products.......... I'm impressed.

I agree dale is just a good guy. I had a few issues and called Hank , he didn't do me any good but to only refer it to Dale. Dale has taken time to talk me through some problems, send a new controller, send a new tridicator(busted in shipping). Yes I agree he seems to genuinely care for his customers. Maybe he should be the sales manager eh.

Hello,

new to the forum but I'm looking into wood gasifiers for a new house I am planning on building. I live in upstate NY and was wondering if someone could send me the company info for the company that Dale works for?

Thanks

chrishh said:
Hello,

new to the forum but I'm looking into wood gasifiers for a new house I am planning on building. I live in upstate NY and was wondering if someone could send me the company info for the company that Dale works for?

Thanks

www.alternativefuelboilers.com ---their banner usually is on the boiler room forum on the bottom of the page.

I have to second the outstanding service from econoburn. I wish that every company I deal with backed their product to the same extent. Out of all the OWB and wood boiler companies I have interacted with, they are without doubt the best.

I can vouch for the integrity of the guys running AFB. As a dealer, they have been extremely encouraging, as well as up front and honest thus far. Business can be a cold hard world sometimes, but these guys seem to do it the "old fashioned" way. Reminds me of how my dad used to do business, and it makes me proud to be a part of it.

anyone getting teary eyed yet? :)

cheers

I agree- I've had some questions during both the planning and do-ing of my install, and have found Dale and the other folks there, like Mark Odell, just great to deal with, both in their knowledge and their helpful and friendly approach. Plus, the unit is built in an extremely simple, rugged way.

NNYorker said:
Cheers Econoburners!!!!!!

Good deal! Heard anything from Phillip lately? :red:

Chris

Redox said:
NNYorker said:
Cheers Econoburners!!!!!!

Good deal! Heard anything from Phillip lately? :red:

Chris

All my correspondence to Phillip Dougherty and Dirigo Manufacturing,LLC has gone unanswered so far....go figure, I might just call Royal Mountain Energy and pre-order one of those 120+MPG SUV's and shoot the breeze with the team of Einsteins on that project.

Status
Not open for further replies.