Econoburn question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

cumminstinkerer

Burning Hunk
Feb 2, 2016
central iowa
Can anyone tell me where I might find the serial number on an econoburn 100, I recently acquired one that had been repainted (really chitty job, with house paint) and I would to find out if they painted over the tag or if there is a tag somewhere on the boiler itself or just a sticker on the sheet metal

the only way i knew the serial number of my unit was the original owner kept the manual that had a label inside the cover with the model and serial number on it.

You can call Dale or Mark at Econoburn, they have all the records of boilers sold , they most likely will be able to help you.

@mark cline thanks but unfortunately I do not know who the original owner was, I am technically 4th owner, Dale did not know who it would have been so we are at a loss, but we did verify that it is a 100K

On my boiler the serial number and all the specs are on a paper decal stuck on the back upper left corner . In a video on YouTube with Obidiahs filming a video at the Econoburn plant , the serial number is written in a white grease pencil on the front of the boiler under the blue cover and insulation.
9A571A15-20A1-4D7A-ABC6-4822C0D277EF.png