EF 2 door glass

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charger1966

Nov 21, 2008
UpState New York
Hey Everyone, I am looking for used door glass for a ef 2 or 3 envirofire stove. Please contact me at
[email protected] if you have one or two pieces. If you have any door glass that is 13" x 9" x 3/16" I would be interested in that as well. Thanks, Lance

Most local glass shops will order & cut you a piece of ceramic glass.

Hey Everyone, I am looking for used door glass for a ef 2 or 3 envirofire stove. Please contact me at
[email protected] if you have one or two pieces. If you have any door glass that is 13" x 9" x 3/16" I would be interested in that as well. Thanks, Lance

Best Fire in Green Island may have one. (518) 687-2388. They'll be open in the AM @ 0730...

Hey Daksy thanks for that info but being on a fixed income I really can't afford a new piece of this ceramic glass at $61 and up.in price. I was just looking for a piece that someone was going to junk . So if anyone out their has a piece of glass from a pellet stove with the measurements of 13"w x 9"h x 3/16t Please contact me. Thanks, Lance

Hey Daksy thanks for that info but being on a fixed income I really can't afford a new piece of this ceramic glass at $61 and up.in price. I was just looking for a piece that someone was going to junk . So if anyone out their has a piece of glass from a pellet stove with the measurements of 13"w x 9"h x 3/16t Please contact me. Thanks, Lance

Well, considering that having a piece cut will cost you about $1 a square inch, $61 is about 1/2 price. I understand it's a lot, but it is what it is, & the EF2 is not so old of a unit that you're likely to find one being scrapped...

Status
Not open for further replies.