eko 25 door gasket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried adding silicone to my door gasket but I still have smoke smell escaping my boiler. I was wondering there is a rubber seal for our boilers that i can purchase as I am thinking the rope that came with the boiler just is not cutting the mustard. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you adjust the hinges? is the gasket hard? tell us more How long have you been using your boiler?

check my new topic on steps to a smoke free eko gasket, you will get there sooner or later don't lose hope.

after doing some reading on this site I came home and tightened the hinnges one turn that has seemed to help a little. I have been running the boiler for about a month. I did not add the rtv the rest of the gasket because we are haveing a doosey of an ice storm here with expected power outages so I figured I better keep the boiler going as long as possible. thanks for all the hlp guys.

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.