Thermo-Price WC-27 Gasket Size

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jedi_jackson

Jan 9, 2018
Virginia
Hello, Pretty straight forward question I suppose, but I have a Thermo-Price WC-27 Wood/Coal furnace and I replaced one of the gasket doors last year with a 5/8 rope gasket but it doesn't seem to be sealing properly, so I'm assuming I need one bigger but unsure what size. I have looked online and in my manual for the stove but can not find what size I actually need. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Hello, Pretty straight forward question I suppose, but I have a Thermo-Price WC-27 Wood/Coal furnace and I replaced one of the gasket doors last year with a 5/8 rope gasket but it doesn't seem to be sealing properly, so I'm assuming I need one bigger but unsure what size. I have looked online and in my manual for the stove but can not find what size I actually need. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!
Could be the right size, but wrong density...many places stock low density gaskets (price) try a medium or high density gasket.