Eko fan staying on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taxidermist

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Mar 11, 2008
Fowlerville MI
Just started to have a problem with the fan not shutting off when out of fuel. Anyone have this problem? I am thinking of looking into ahona new controller.

Rob

Do you have "FUEL" displaying on your controller?

Well that must be why your fan isn't shutting off. So the real question is why you're controller isn't sensing the "out of wood" condition. Have you tried resetting it back to factory (PROD)? I've done that a few times when I change a setting I didn't mean to change....

AND for the love of PETE why are you still burning wood in Michigan? ha. We had 86 degrees here yesterday. I had to shut her down....with wood left over....

Sometimes my boiler will say "fuel" and shut off. somtimes it don't. It's been this way since new and I thought that's
just the way it was.

No I have not changed anything. I am still burning wood to finish up a wood pile and i get 3 days of DHW. Almost done as I think my neighbors are getting smoked out when i first start it up. LOL the things you dont worry about in the winter when they have the windows closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.