elkimmeg still no package yet...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent it parcel delivery $1.25. Boy do I wish I sent it Priorithy and tracking. But I figured what the heck only a few hunderds miles away Couple of days at the most? Wrong. last time I send anything that way. Sorrry I did bring it to the post office paid for the stamp hand it to Clerk and watched it go in the bin. That was last tuesday.

Yeah Lime it's your own fault. Maybe next time you won't think it's so stupid to leave cookies out for the mailman at christmas time. :lol:

Notice, however that he does leave the dancing possibility open. HHHMMMMMMM. Interesting. Let's see how Mike responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.