Empyre pro 400

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

New Gasser

Aug 25, 2019
Holmen, WI
Just bought a used empyre pro 400 and he bought new fire brick and the insulation in the secondary but couldn't remember how the brick all layed out for the primary and the air passage for secondary burn. I was hoping someone knew how the bricks lay out and any tips. Thank you.

Just bought a used empyre pro 400 and he bought new fire brick and the insulation in the secondary but couldn't remember how the brick all layed out for the primary and the air passage for secondary burn. I was hoping someone knew how the bricks lay out and any tips. Thank you.
I am running a pro 400 had question about finding brick. I could help you layout the new brick