Englander 25pdvc Ignitor specs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangecrushcj7

Feeling the Heat
Jun 30, 2008
Barre MA
anyone aware of the specs on the auto ignitor? I would like to know the amperage draw and voltage. I would assume it is 110v. I can't imagine it uses low voltage. Reason is I want to interupt one of the wires with one of these switches, so I can lengthen the life of the autoignition system. There are instances which I need to turn the stove on, without using the ignitor.

This SPST on/off toggle switch is just the switch your project needs. Includes on/off label plate. Rated 3 amps at 125VAC. Toggle switch mounts in a 7/16" hole.

They also have a 6 amp

Attachments

• pRS1C-2160403w345.jpg
    pRS1C-2160403w345.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 267
I just posted the same question, and since no one has chimed in to answer either, I thought I'd bump this up and ask if you had since found the answer? In my case, I'm being cautious about the feed I send to the control board and the ignitor from a back-up generator.
And, I share your concern about over-using the ignitor. A new user myself, but I'm already in the habit of shutting the stove down every night and firing it up again in the early morning, frequently doing more than 1 shut-down/start-up on not-so-cold days, to save on pellet use.

i haven't heard/learned anything...

This is my third year with an E stove. Turn it on in the morning, turn it off at night. Live in northern Maine so our stove gets used from late September to early May. The auto-igniter is one of the few things on this stove that hasn't given me problems. However, now that I've mentioned it . . . :blank:

Status
Not open for further replies.