Englander 30nch

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damifino

Oct 12, 2008
N. W. Indiana
Are all the 2200 sq. ft. Englander stoves that have different mod. #'s like 30-nch, 30-ncl, 50-tnc30 or 50-snc30 the same stove?
If so then is a 30nch made in 2007 identical to a 30nch made in 2008?

Thanks

Exactly the same stove. All places, all years.

Some have the ash lip and glass trim different, nickel or gold tone or none, according to the store that sells them. The NCH is the version sold by Home Depot. Home Depot has a thing for the H on the end of everything.

It might be obvious, but just in case, note that the 30-NC and 50-tnc30 are actually very different stoves. Without looking it up, I want to say that the "50-..." is a furnace add-on sort of deal. The 30-NC, 30-NCL, 30-NCH, etc. is a regular old wood stove. And a fine one at that, from what I hear. I'm finishing up my install tomorrow right on time before the cold weather coming in so I'll let you know then.

50-tnc30 is the designation of the TimberRidge version of the Englander 30-NC. Same stove. The furnace is the 28-3500.

BrotherBart said:
50-tnc30 is the designation of the TimberRidge version of the Englander 30-NC. Same stove. The furnace is the 28-3500.

Well, I guess I can pull out my dunce cap now. I stand corrected... And here I just knew that "50" was a furnace add-on sort of deal...

Creek-Chub said:
BrotherBart said:

Well, I guess I can pull out my dunce cap now. I stand corrected... And here I just knew that "50" was a furnace add-on sort of deal...

no worries Cree-Chub . . .I was thinking the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.