Englander NC30!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tecumseh03

Nov 10, 2013
Vandalia, Ohio
Thanks to this site for stove recommendations and all your help with my install my Englander Nc30 has been running for some time now. The stove is amazing! I have 2400 sq ft and the rooms that are close to the stove I can keep at 75 degrees and this is an old house with no insulation and its a ranch. The room the stove is in is 400 sq ft with 10ft ceiling and you would have to bee in shorts and no shirt to sit in there. Oh yeah its -10 roughly hear in Dayton Ohio. Im sure ill have a million questions about burning but I can't thank you guys enough!

Attachments

• 20141217_211334.jpg
    20141217_211334.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 588
Thanks to this site for stove recommendations and all your help with my install my Englander Nc30 has been running for some time now. The stove is amazing! I have 2400 sq ft and the rooms that are close to the stove I can keep at 75 degrees and this is an old house with no insulation and its a ranch. The room the stove is in is 400 sq ft with 10ft ceiling and you would have to bee in shorts and no shirt to sit in there. Oh yeah its -10 roughly hear in Dayton Ohio. Im sure ill have a million questions about burning but I can't thank you guys enough!

Wanted to add that we were going to be forced to move, huge heating bills were killing us. Unfortunately the emerald ash borer is killing all our beautiful ash trees but theres plenty if wood at least for a few years.

The stove is a beast, no doubt about it. During the year or so that I was stove hunting I had considered many stoves that cost thousands more than the 30. I'm glad I took my time because I don't think you can find a better stove for the money. Well, maybe with the exception of Drolet.

Status
Not open for further replies.