englander pellet stove parts supplier

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rascal08

Jan 28, 2018
Dartmouth
does anyone know of a parts place in Canada to get parts for my 25 pdvc stove? Ordered gaskets from pellet stove parts for less and i just got dinged for 27 of dollars from boarder services canada crazy

Try East Coast Hearth
You being from Dartmouth may not be too far away and Canadian
Don't know about there pricing
You could also try Amazon Canada

You may want to try , Parts for less. I bought a new burnpot and fiberboard for my 25EPI. Prices were very reasonable and very good quality.
thats were i bought the gaskets from there prices are good, but not to ship to Canada.Looking for a Canadian supplier

Any place that sells the stoves can get parts. Lowes & Home depot. Research of the components you need, then find a supplier in Ca. Im sure suitable replacements can be found.

i feel your pain iv been in the same boat... The little things like snap disks and such i get of amazon. Motors and stove specific parts i get from the same places you did. I have looked for Canadian but have found when you do find a dealer in canada for your stove the price they want is usually double or more. So by the time you pay shipping and exchange you are still cheaper to by from the US retailers... What i have been doing is buying a few extra parts i may need in order to soak up some shipping charges.. as we know at some point we probably have to change a blower, feed motor, or a bushing here or their... Prime example of pricing i needed a blower a while back called a few Canadian dealers and they wanted $800 i ordered from stove parts for around $200 so with shipping, duties, and exchange i was way cheaper...

And yet local and Canadian business want us to shop local but are unwilling to give us a brake? Heck i would in parts and as long as im not loosing money on a sale to a new customer i will do it as will gain that customer in the future... Heck the person that i took over for used to **** a large client on pricing... I brought their pricing down to a normal retail pricing and now my orders have tippled from this client.. go figure im making more money

Reactions: Ssyko and Rascal08