Enterprise Boiler ??? Adobe Boiler - Phil Doughtery One and the SAME!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

altheating

Enterprise Boiler, Hmmmm, It sure looks like the same diagram from my old ADOBE brochure. I say old, a year old brochure. Just for your info, the brochure lasts longer than the boiler does! Is this guy for real? Could someone actully have bought the design and now is marketing it? I would bet money that its still Phil attempting to get rich quick at the expense of good hard working folks. I can't beleave that Phil Dougherty is still up to his no good tactics, attempting to sell plans for a boiler that is absolutly junk! Does this guy not read this forum? I just received word that the Maine AG's office has located this guy and want's all Adobe owners who have had problems with the boilers to contact them with detailed accounts of the problems and details about how Phil has stuck it to them after problems have developed with their boilers.
Buyers beware, don't get sucked in and purchase these plans. This boiler has issues, many issues. Check out this site and you will see, if it sounds to good to be true, it is, especially if it has anything to do with Adobe Boiler, Phil Doughtery and now it appears to be Enterprise Boiler!
New York residents be especially wary, it is illegal to install a boiler inside a building unless it has been tested by an independant testing lab (Ul, Warnock Hersey, Etc.)

Update on the www.enterpriseboiler.com website------------Phillip Dougherty has updated/changed this website in less than a months time. He no longer offers plans to build the old Adobe boiler, now he is selling the Kerr Heating products wood boilers. He would also like you to buy "parts" from him to connect your boiler. Sit back and watch this story unfold......Buyer Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.