EntreeAir fans

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, i use em in my man cave in my other stove...which generates the only hot air in there ;)
My last 2 tons sucked, to put it nicely. Might as well have been MC as far as ash goes. I was trying to keep it local as NEWP is right down the road from me. My 37 remaining bags will be the last from them. Paid $250/ton too :(

Oh ouch. good to know tho. perhaps I'll go get a couple bags of McFeeters instead. I saw UMainah had posted that someplace here had them for sale

I have an EntreeAir fan and a Minuteman fan. I prefer the Minuteman because it has 2 speeds, comes with 2 mounting tabs, and is quieter). The minuteman slides in a track that hangs in the door corner. Slide on, plug in, and choose Low or High.

The EntreeAir does work. But its slightly louder. After the 1st year with it, I almost didnt want to stop using it in the summer. The sound of that fan put me to sleep. Sort of a white noise, if you will.

Some hate them. Some love them. I replaced them with through the wall fans. The Tjernlund Aireshare is the absolute best/quiet fan there is. Hands down, I love ours.

Oh, he double.

Them's prime A number 1 burn pot melters you have there. Get that heat exchanger closer, plenty of heat to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.