Enviro E331 gas insertand Proflame 2 Transmitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mike Anthony

Feb 18, 2021
Fairfax VA
This year, my remote, the Proflame 2 transmitter stopped going into thermostat mode. It also won't let me change the pilot mode either. I put fresh batteries in the remote and receiver but it didn't work. Not sure if it's a remote problem or an electrical problem within the insert. Has anyone seen this before?

This year, my remote, the Proflame 2 transmitter stopped going into thermostat mode. It also won't let me change the pilot mode either. I put fresh batteries in the remote and receiver but it didn't work. Not sure if it's a remote problem or an electrical problem within the insert. Has anyone seen this before?
Yes, you were holding one of the buttons on the remote in, when you put the last battery in. You unknowingly changed the settings on the remote. You will have to get the remote programmed again, by someone that knows how to get into the programming of the remote.