Enviro Empress parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bclmread

Hearth Supporter
Jan 11, 2008
NH
Hello

I am looking for a web based source for Empress (FS) parts...any suggestions?

PS - Rod's Climate Control business is now closed. (Sorry to see that...)

PPS - In 3 heating season, I have replaced exhaust motor,auger motor, front door, and now my tech tells me the convection fan is going to die.
Its a nice stove when it runs, but this is not the kind of quality I expected...

Thanks.

bclmread said:
I'm looking for 50-1455...

Thanks.

Well, I struck out on that.....you may end-up getting it through your dealer.

Thanks...I found one supplier online (woodheatstoves.com), but always like to see a couple prices.
My dealer can be difficult to get parts from, so I'd happily pay the shipping etc. to order it online.

Just a follow up...

I purchased an auger motor and convection fan from Wood Heat last Friday. They shipped the auger motor same day and the convection fan one day later (had to come from another location).

They called me within two hours of placing my order online to inform me that the order would ship in two parts.

I received email updates every step of the way, including shipping info so I could track orders. Excellent customer service!

It has been a pleasure doing business with them and I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Thanks to Wood Heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.