Enviro leaving Russo Products and moving to Empire Distributing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Empire bought the New England area distribution rights, so....all Enviro products sold in New England will now ship from just outside Niagra Falls. Seems like BAC Sales is closer being in Hudson. I understand this doesn't mean much to most folks but Russo was situated within the hotbed of the MA suburbs....aurguably one of the hottest pellet stove markets in the country, uh oh...that sucks for Enviro owners that need OEM service parts, especially from me. I was so used to just stopping by as needed. Now I have to order, wait and pay shipping....if the parts weren't already way to expensive. Too bad.

Last edited:
Empire bought the New England area distribution rights, so....all Enviro products sold in New England will now ship from just outside Niagra Falls. Seems like BAC Sales is closer being in Hudson. I understand this doesn't mean much to most folks but Russo was situated within the hotbed of the MA suburbs....aurguably one of the hottest pellet stove markets in the country, uh oh...that sucks for Enviro owners that need OEM service parts, especially from me. I was so used to just stopping by as needed. Now I have to order, wait and pay shipping....if the parts weren't already way to expensive. Too bad.
They also had some of the best tech support the guy's name was terry super helpful the empire guys came into our dealership yesterday to introduce themselves they seem very on top of things which is all we can hope for

Yep. Terry was great. Helped me out big time a few years back with my meridian

Hello
What hearth stores have Enviro parts in that areas? There must be a few?

russo did a great job destroying their dealer network.
the plan was to set up anyone in order to get rid of inventory when times got tough. Supplying warranty parts was very difficult for them. Can't believe it took Enviro this long to pull out. Empire has their work cut out for them to restore a network of dealers that is able to support the product while squeaking out a profit, and yes Terry was the best despite the continued abuse from the owners. A FORMER DEALER