Enviro-log

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATVriderINmass

Hearth Supporter
Dec 21, 2007
Chelmsford, Ma
Anyone ever try the Enviro-log ? I picked up 12 of them at Home depot last night..can't try them yet though ..the inspector hasn't come yet..Just wondering how they are..It says puts out 50% more heat than firewood..the guy at Home depot said they can't keep long..they went through 25 pallets already and is selling better than the wood...

Are there 6 logs in a package? What did they charge for the box?

Is your stove a cat? If so those logs are made from old waxed cardboard cartons.

i looked into them as well {check old posts on this topic} the overall i got was to stay away from them or just burn half at a time they are pretty waxey so id stay away, look for bio bricks everyone here recomended them i love burn long hot .

i got a box with 9 in it...

Just curious what they're charging for them. I've never burned them.

Do be careful, there is a lot of energy in this type of product. Don't use too many at once.

yeah they fire up huge for 1st 10 min or so i burn them in chimena, like i said id stay away from them but if u must burn them cut 1 in 3 sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.