Enviro parts availability

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schoondog

Feeling the Heat
Aug 17, 2008
dutchess county, n.y.
Howdy folks,
Has anyone having or have had a problem obtaining Enviro stove parts ? Just had a talk with a person telling me that you may wait monthes for parts if you need them. Since I am thinking of purchasing one just wondering how true the statement is.

Schoondog

No, they are pretty easy to find, You can get them at the dealer or off the net at several stove part sellers/shops. Also see some on ebay. With 4 stove lines in the mix(Regency-Enviro-VistaFlame-Hudson River). Any one of these should be able to get parts for the other brands. Common parts carry the same part number AFAIK.

As J said it should not be a problem. Except for cast iron parts i have seen those take well over 6 months for warranty replacement.

The augur motor went just put in the spare from my old Whitfield that I gave my brother. Was able to get replacement from dealer with no issue. Had to be ordered but was short wait.

I ordered my stove from dealer just north of Newburgh on 9w. Gave good price and good support when needed. Would buy from Fred again!

Thanks. I love this place. I thought I was getting pushed towards another brand for a reason other than parts availability.

Doggy

The augur motor went just put in the spare from my old Whitfield that I gave my brother. Was able to get replacement from dealer with no issue. Had to be ordered but was short wait.

I ordered my stove from dealer just north of Newburgh on 9w. Gave good price and good support when needed. Would buy from Fred again!

I spoke to Fred last week. He was very nice and informative. He is on my list to buy from. Thanks!!

doggy

Status
Not open for further replies.