ESW mourns a loss this week

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoveguy2esw

Minister of Fire
Nov 14, 2006
madison hgts. va
with a heavy heart i pass on to you the news of a heartbreaking loss of the mother of our company. Hazel Clark England Brammer left us to be with J esus monday evening , succumbing to cancer. She passed away peacefully surrounded by family and friends. i attach a link to the obituary chronicled in our local newspaper.

http://www.legacy.com/NewsAdvance/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=116869172

to the members who have joined the ESW family by entrusting your home to our products i ask you to remember that warmth doesnt come completely from the burning of a piece of wood, it comes also from the warmth of the hearts of people like Hazel.i ask that those of us in the industry and the ESW family would remember the Englands in their prayers knowing that she is in a place which will always be warm and happy as " the heart is the warm hearth of the Lor d"

:down: . I'm sorry, Mike. Rick

Give Ms. Bart's and my condolences to Ron and the rest of the family Mike. The whole thing was born in her back yard. She must have been a good and supportive lady. And I for one appreciate it.

Her, Bob and Ron built a fine company that this state is proud of. And products that I am proud to own.

Mike, my deepest condolences to the family, and workers.

Sorry to hear that Mike. Sounds like she was a great Lady.

R.I.P. Hazel...your legacy will continue.

My deepest condolences to the family, and workers, sorry to hear that Mike!

Sorry for your loss.

I will be listening tomorrow, watching the Old Time Gospel Hour, as I'm sure Jonathan will be mentioning her name in memory.

As a strange coincidence, I am about to buy my first Englander stove.

Bill

Sorry to here that Mike. My condolences to whole ESW family. Greg

From myself and all of us here at the Hearth.com community, our deepest condolences.

Sorry to hear of this Mike,Kurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.