1. STIHLY DAN

STIHLY DAN
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 15, 2013
    Loc:
    So NH
    Love it when a plan comes together.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Roediger

Roediger
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 20, 2016
    Loc:
    Ohio
    Has anyone had to fill out the SBI-Furnace report for one that has cracked not sure what all I have to fill out on this form if you could message me and let me know or maybe let me see the one u filled out it would be greatly appreciated thanks

3. Digger79

Digger79
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jan 31, 2016
    Loc:
    IN
    try sticking that Tundra in your living room. lol I bet it out heats the insert. I used to have tundra in an non insulated shed 12x20 and it would get the high 80's lol. hot. windows open when its 5 deg outside. But I get it. U mean vs the duct delivery of the heat.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    brenndatomu likes this.
  4. FrankT

FrankT
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Sep 7, 2018
    Loc:
    Connecticut
    Hello Everyone! I just purchased the Tundra 2 and excited to install it. I am going to hook into my existing LP ductwork and I was wondering what sort of backdraft dampers did you use and where you got them? I was thinking of either installing it vertical in the plenum above my ACoil or horizontal between the plenum and supply.

Also I was thinking of connecting the house return on the left to the return on the drolet. Should I have two dampers damper there as well? I don't intend to run both furnaces at the same time so the return would only open to the drolet when gas is off. So would one damper allow return air to flow into drolet and another block off air pulling from gas?

Attached Files: