Excel 4" pellet pipe source in Southern NH?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skibumm100

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Can anyone point me in the direction of a distributor for ICC-Excel pellet vent pipe in southeast NH (around Derry/Salem)? I have found Simpson DVP at FW Webb but I’m not having much luck finding Excel. I would like to throw some business toward a board member, if possible. If that’s not possible, a trustworthy internet source would be OK.
Thanks!

I bought my 3" excel vent pipe at Nordic Stove Shop in Dover. Not really close but they were very helpful. I think they stock 4" because they had the Enviro multi fuel stove on display with 4" pipe attached. Stovekeepers in Brookline, NH also carries excel, but again, it's not necessarily close to you. Good luck in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.