excellent way to transmit sight and sound for help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. should have added that I'm not advocating using youtube as a forum for solutions. If used, and links posted here,,,all answers should be posted on this forum...not on youtube.
Just thinking what can not be described in words like sounds or locations ...........a pictures worth a thousand words. :)

freebird77 said:
Thanks, How in the world did you find that?

I was doing a google search on pellet stoves, for no particular reason except I was bored, and noticed the youtube reference....soooo...out of curiousity (which also killed the cat), I took a look ...and said to myself....Hey....thats a good idea to diagnose those strange sounds that can't always be defined and show the exact location of a part that one might not know the name of. I watched that thing so many times, I got dizzy watching it go around and around and around......... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.