Fahrenheit 50. Fahrenheit Technologies Out of Business

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jay Z

Nov 10, 2013
Palmyra, WI
My auger motor went on Monday. Made a call to Michigan at Fahrenheit Technologies and found out they closed that part of the business. The have switched to pellet grills a few years ago. I did have a email back in November from they engineer on some venting but nothing was mentioned.

Do you know of any dealers that might have Fahrenheit 50 parts. I did find an exact replacement motor so hopefully it works.

I'm not familiar with that brand at all, but if it's the Fahrenheit 50F then a quick search showed auger part number

CS1-9444

Another quick search found this:
https://www.eastcoasthearth.com/collections/parts-for-fahrenheit-furnace. Not many parts on that link, but often electrical parts can be matched with something not directly from the manufactured with the exception of proprietary parts like control boards.

Usually for things like auger motors, I find the spec and try to buy them directly from the manufacturer of the part like Gleason Avery in the case of many brands auger motors .

I'm not familiar with that brand at all, but if it's the Fahrenheit 50F then a quick search showed auger part number

CS1-9444

Another quick search found this:
https://www.eastcoasthearth.com/collections/parts-for-fahrenheit-furnace. Not many parts on that link, but often electrical parts can be matched with something not directly from the manufactured with the exception of proprietary parts like control boards.

Usually for things like auger motors, I find the spec and try to buy them directly from the manufacturer of the part like Gleason Avery in the case of many brands auger motors .
Thanks for information. I got 10 years out of the motor and got a replacement from East Coast. My furnace is USA made in Michigan so I should be able to get most things. Now I am on the hunt for burn pot parts.

My auger motor went on Monday. Made a call to Michigan at Fahrenheit Technologies and found out they closed that part of the business. The have switched to pellet grills a few years ago. I did have a email back in November from they engineer on some venting but nothing was mentioned.

Do you know of any dealers that might have Fahrenheit 50 parts. I did find an exact replacement motor so hopefully it works.
Did you ever find somewhere that sells parts ? I need the brash bushing on the auger

There is a way to easily use a different bushing, shown in this thread-
And, Don may know of a teflon one that may work.

I just found out today that Fahrenheit closed up shop back in November as a result new bs unreasonable EPA regs.

There were a couple of dealers that purchased the bulk of Fahrenheit's inventory before they went out of business:

https://cherryvalleystove.com/
https://alternativeheatingandfuel.com/

I had to order a few minor burn pot parts so I contacted Fahrenheit a couple of weeks ago - I normally only contacted them every few years or so for parts and service-related questions. I've also had my Fahrenheit 50 for just over 10 years...I swapped out my auger motor several years ago and more recently replaced the entire electronic control module. Only other parts I've had to replace were burn pot parts.

Last edited:
I just found out today that Fahrenheit closed up shop back in November as a result new bs unreasonable EPA regs.

There were a couple of dealers that purchased the bulk of Fahrenheit's inventory before they went out of business:

I had to order a few minor burn pot parts so I contacted Fahrenheit a couple of weeks ago - I normally only contacted them every few years or so for parts and service-related questions. I've also had my Fahrenheit 50 for just over 10 years...I swapped out my auger motor several years ago and more recently replaced the entire electronic control module. Only othparts.er parburn pot parts. I've had to replace were burn pot

I had to order a few minor burn pot parts so I contacted Fahrenheit a couple of weeks ago - I normally only contacted them every few years or so for parts and service-related questions. I've also had my Fahrenheit 50 for just over 10 years...I swapped out my auger motor several years ago and more recently replaced the entire electronic control module. Only other parts I've had to replace were burn pot parts.

Besides some relight plates and gaskets, we are out of burn pot parts. We do still have some augers and blowers etc.

Cherry Valley Stove & Saw
9790 Cherry Valley Ave SE
Caledonia, Mi 49316
616-891-7500
cherryvalleystove.com