Finally a winter storm for the NE this weekend?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish740

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2007
Been a while since I've been hanging around hearth-kids, work, grad school, etc...are keeping me busy. I only fired up the furnace about three weeks ago with the weather we've been having in NJ. I did manage to get some seat time in with the three day weekend and moved about a 1/4 of a cord into the basement in anticipation of what will hopefully be a decent snowfall this weekend. Been dying to get back out on the sleds with my four year old. Apparently the Canadian, U.S., and Euro models all agree on the track, which is rare.

Reactions: VAfarmer38
Just started piling up a little here in NH. Over the past couple weeks we've managed to get a decent base down (maybe 6" of solid packed stuff) just got 3" of fluff yesterday and managed to go snow shoeing for the first time this year.
If it's gotta be winter, let it snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.