Financing Options

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ocdgal

Dec 7, 2021
US
Currently using a Fisher Baby Bear upstairs in my 2600 sqft home in combination with a gas furnace. It does a great job supplementing the heat and raising the upstairs living area at least 5 degrees, but it does eat wood. That doesn't bother me so much since my hubby and I did a good job splitting last winter to stock us up.

The issue is that the furnace rarely kicks on and the 600 sqft finished basement is COLD. Its not even functionable as a living space. We picked up another wood stove (newer with a blower and much more efficient) to place in the open fireplace down there, but we need to purchase a liner. This wasn't something we planned and we would prefer to finance stuff if possible. Are there any places that offer financing? The chimney has a clay liner and is in good shape per the sweep, but I would prefer to do it right.

Even if not, I can pay cash if need be. Where is the best place to order liner from as far as quality and speedy shipping?

https://www.rockfordchimneysupply.com/faq.php Give them a call.

I know there was some controversy about the Microsoft Edge browser now having instant financing for the shopping online via some companies' app named Zip
"Two weeks ago, Microsoft said it planned to bake an app called Zip directly into Edge. The so-called “buy now, pay later” app, which used to be known as Quadpay, lets shoppers break purchases into equal installment payments so they get their merchandise upfront, rather than having to wait until it’s paid in full. It didn’t take long for the howling and gnashing of teeth to begin."

Reactions: clancey
Check out payment plans on Amazon. I got my liner insulation from them, fulfilled by Rockford chimney supply.

Reactions: armanidog
Out of curiosity, the Fisher folks rave about the improvement from installing a baffle in Fisher. Have you looked into giving it try? Might be cheap way to get better efficiency.