Finding Pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_NJ

Dec 2, 2005
Morristown, New Jersey
I have a friend who lives in Northwestern New Jersey who is having real problems finding pellets for her pellet stove. Browsing around the Internet I see that there is a serious shortage in this area and that home center suppliers like Walmart and Loews are out of stock. Can anyone identify any good suppliers in the area who have adequate stock? I'll pass any information on to her. This forum has provided me great help on my (traditional) woodburning stove.

Thanks

Paul

Paul - As I stated in previous post, we've been sending some loads to Wal-Mart in the eastern markets. Our ship-to points are distribution centers, so we're not sure what stores actually end up getting product. Your friend should check their local Wal-Mart stores on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.