Q&A Fire-View Wood Heater - parts, etc

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

have a wood burning stove by the name of Fire-View Wood heater. I know that a blower can be attached to it however I don't know where or what to get. It is a very odd stove it is a horizontal cylinder with a rectangle on the front with glass. You load the wood from the side. Do you know anything about these stoves? And where I can find a blower to fit it?

Answer:

It very well could be a Russo stove, which had the tradename or fire-view. If is can handle a blower, it is likely that there is a double wall shield on the read with a rectangular cutout where the blower mounts. You should measure this and call the folks at Woodman Associates....tell them you think it is a Russo Fireview...older model.

See the link below

11/2007 Maybe try Russo themselves as well (link below) or (781) 963-1182

Link: HearthNet Parts Place

Link: Russo Products Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.