Fireplace Opening Too Tall For Insert Surround - Options?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillies123 said:
BeGreen - you make a great point about a blower adding depth. It looks like the blower for this unit is 4.5". If that's installed, then it seems like I have the combustible material problem with the side trim again since the stove would not be fully contained in the firebox.

If a don't install the blower on the PE Vista Classic unit, am I going to get any heat? Is there anying else I could do with this unit?

Thanks again, everyone.

Some stoves use the measurement from the actual main body of the stove, not from an accessory. Check the manual if it's available on line.

My F3CB would fit right in there. 23 inches wide by 15 inches deep by 28 inches high with the standard legs, 26 inches with the short legs. would look cool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.