Q&A Fireplace Vents in brass

QandA Posted By QandA, Jun 17, 2007 at 7:37 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    New Member 2.
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    Hi, I was wondering if you could help me find some vents for our fireplace. We recently painted the brick and would like to replace our old ones. There are four fireplace vents on the front, two on top and two on bottom. We are looking for some black with brass border, if they exist. Do you know where we can look for these or if they are even available?


    There is a place in Mass. called Reggio Register that has one of the largest selections of this type of product. You might also find some in certain heating supply showrooms and/or Home Depot, etc...but Reggio is the best lead. http://www.reggioregister.com/

    Link: Reggio Registers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page