Fireview

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODBUTCHER

Minister of Fire
Was organizing pictures from last season and I found a nice fireview shot of my oslo.

"The WoodButcher"

Attachments

• woodbutcher_oslo.jpg
    woodbutcher_oslo.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 858
NICE SHOT

that picture gets my juices flowing for cold weather. i can just feel the warmth from the photo.

SCFA said:
that picture gets my juices flowing for cold weather. i can just feel the warmth from the photo.

Hey, this is a family site :lol:

That's a great shot!

Ver nice.Looks like it came off a Christmas card.The light and color in the firebox really stands out.

What kind of camera do you have? That photo is well - picture perfect.

tutu_sue said:
What kind of camera do you have? That photo is well - picture perfect.

Nikon D80
Nikon 17-55
BogeyTripod

Last January as soon as UPS came, I whipped the camera out of the box and used some "AA" batteries looking for stuff too photograph and test my lenses....and of course My stove was the first thing I snapped a pic of.

Money well spent. Very impressive. I may have to have a talk with Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.