First Burn in Fire Lopi Endeavor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Supra

Apr 22, 2022
Western PA
Finally got my Lopi Endeavor installed. Need to do some work to finish the stone and new flooring but, for now I'll enjoy the fire.

PXL_20221219_213813782.MP.jpg

That stove is a classic and a good workhorse. Steptop and a nice squarish firebox too. What's not to love?

Reactions: Treacherous
That stove is a classic and a good workhorse. Steptop and a nice square firebox too. What's not to love?
I wouldn't not love the cast iron ash grate! 😏

What were these sold for $$? I see Lopi Liberty a floor model for $3,800 is that a good deal? I checked and they don't look to be on the list for tax credits.

312966505_5808621672586224_3505647434681481038_n.jpg

Last edited:
With the huge price increases this season "good deal" is a relative term. See if they will take $3500 cash.

With the huge price increases this season "good deal" is a relative term. See if they will take $3500 cash.
Back on Wednesday I called a dealer in CT and they said $4,300. Not sure how but the guy with the stove said "no tax" which on $3,800 is quite a bit. Next I look and it showed pending on FBM.He also had/has a Rockport but the stats seemed like night and day. I just really liked that Liberty with the step. Last week when I picked up that Quadra Fire the owner showed me his Liberty and those dancing flames were mesmerizing. Here's the Rockport he has for $4

313111187_6050999388255038_4187654525527160603_n.jpg

Looks like an Endeavor and Rockport to me in the last two pictures, not a Liberty, which is wider.
I still had the conversation in FBM so I took a look as I'm still learning these newer stoves.
Here's what the dealer called it.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 12-07-29 Marketplace - Lopi Liberty Wood Stove Facebook.png

I still had the conversation in FBM so I took a look as I'm still learning these newer stoves.
Here's what the dealer called it.

View attachment 308221
Make sure. What is pictured above is the Endeavor. The Liberty has 5 firebricks across the back. The "dealer" could be in error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoytman
Looks like an Endeavor and Rockport to me in the last two pictures, not a Liberty, which is wider.

Make sure. What is pictured above is the Endeavor. The Liberty has 5 firebricks across the back. The "dealer" could be in error.
DAM! someone bought it thinking it was a Liberty, I suspect. I was you-tubing Liberty stoves that day, pretty impressive.

No worries…it was an Endeavor anyway…like myself and Begreen said. They’ll be more come available. Keep looking.