First Donor Stove Installation Photos

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
Sorry for the delay guys, the cable for my digital camera was MIA. Turns out DF moved it to a better spot.

This was completely two days before christmas for a single lady in Phoenixville. Pipe and funding for the hearth was donated by Craig (Webmaster). THe money for the van to move the stoves was provided by a neighbor back home. Lastly, none of the work that has been done so far is possible without the help of my Dad. I'm so grateful to have a pops who will help me with all of my crazy ventures.

Without further delay, here are the photos:

Attachments

• Donor STove Photo 2.jpg
    Donor STove Photo 2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 658
  • Donor Stove Photo 1.jpg
    Donor Stove Photo 1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 572
That looks great!

Out of curiosity, is that a Cons. Dutchwest? It looks like my Taiwaneese model.

And is that shiplap close behind the stove?

Yep its an old taiwain dutchwest. The shiplap behind the stove is quite far away actually. The stove has the rear heatshield so it could be 18" off the back wall, but its quite a bit further than that. I did measure, but I can't recall what it was exactly at this moment.

This is a really great thing you are all doing.
Love to see things like this come together through
the internet.

I can't think of many internet forums that could put together such a range of real world hands on assistance.

Great work Corie, Craig, and all the others who have lent a helping hand to the other members in need, and to those that have given wood to their neighbors.

Excelent gentelmen! I hope to join your ranks when I am able.

You da man Corie! And cudos to Craig too for springing for the pipe and hearth materials. You guys rock!

That's one lucky person to have such a pro install done pro bono. Kudos to Corie and Craig. They proved that wood warms thrice. And this warmth is all in the heart.

Looks great Corie, good job.

Elk, what is the status on that stove you and I picked up when we went to VC last year?

Gooserider

Gooserider said:

Elk, what is the status on that stove you and I picked up when we went to VC last year?

Gooserider

Uh, do ya remember the pictures of that new shop Elk was building a few months ago...

BrotherBart said:
Gooserider said:

Gooserider

Uh, do ya remember the pictures of that new shop Elk was building a few months ago...

*************** :lol: *****************

Status
Not open for further replies.