First fire of the season coming up for the North East.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg123

Jul 21, 2006
WNY
First fire of the season will probably be this weekend for me, Highs in the upper 40’s and lows down to 39. I know a few have already had there first fire of the season but here in the north east this is the first real shoot of Cooler weather, much cooler then the 80's we have been having.

Yep, that front passed by me Monday. Not going to hit 50 today, so I'll have a fire going tonight.

I just got the "OK" from the building inspector on my woodstove install, I will be seasoning this week.... and burning by the weekend most likely.

Yep. We were at 93 yesterday and Friday morning we will start the morning and evening fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.