Fisher Grandma stove needs a screen insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Glad I found this site, love my grandpa bear, been in the family since day 1. I pm'd you about a replacement screen.

Screens are popular this year. I just mailed one someone bought last night. Several more are thinking about it right now.
Merry Christmas all.
Hello,

@CamFan Someone on this site suggested I contact you. I brought one of the glass panes in my Fisher Grandpa woodstove. The top is angled, not straight. And chance you have pre-cut replacement glass for it?
Thanks for your time!

Need it for grandma bear
I still have some. They are new in the original box. Some of what I have the boxes are discolored. The screens are fine just the boxes.
The door channel on the front of the stove needs to be 19" wide and 12 1/2" tall. outside dimension. I need you to check that to be sure it is correct and the screen will fit. Also these are for solid door stoves not glass doors.
they are $105.00 for the screen and $25.00 for shipping in the USA. Pay Pal is the easiest method of payment but some send checks, it is just slower. I put the screen and box in another box. the shipping includes insurance and tracking #'s it takes about 3 days for you to get it.

Steve

I still have some. They are new in the original box. Some of what I have the boxes are discolored. The screens are fine just the boxes.
The door channel on the front of the stove needs to be 19" wide and 12 1/2" tall. outside dimension. I need you to check that to be sure it is correct and the screen will fit. Also these are for solid door stoves not glass doors.
they are $105.00 for the screen and $25.00 for shipping in the USA. Pay Pal is the easiest method of payment but some send checks, it is just slower. I put the screen and box in another box. the shipping includes insurance and tracking #'s it takes about 3 days for you to get it.

Steve
I know this is an old thread, but am wondering if you still have a screen for a Grandpa?

This thread is relevant for Grandma screens for an opening of 17 wide X 10 1/2 high. They were used on Grandma, Insert, Goldilocks and Teddy Bear.

If you have a Grandpa, your looking for a different part and your door opening will be 21 wide X 11 high.

This thread is relevant for Grandma screens for an opening of 17 wide X 10 1/2 high. They were used on Grandma, Insert, Goldilocks and Teddy Bear.

If you have a Grandpa, your looking for a different part and your door opening will be 21 wide X 11 high.

Coley is correct. We just always used outside dimensions. There are no more Gpa screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do but gma lll is a glass door. The screens are not for glass. They may not fit right because of the air wash on the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is a Grand Pa IIII. I am looking for a screen insert. Do you have one??

Hi I live in Monroe Georgia and we have a grandma stove and need the insert. Can you tell me how much the are and csn you send a picture. Really need one. We are coming back home and coming down 85 tomorrow if you are near there. Please reply. Thank you Suzanne
I have plenty of Grandma and Insert screens and Honey Bear
Screens. All New, send a PM

Click on CamFans name on one of his posts and you will get a box with "start a conversation". That is a private message and he will receive an email to open your message.
His screens are the Contemporary style like this;

Screen eBay 12-6-11.jpg The spring handles are in the bag on screen in photo. They fit stoves with flat top or arched top doors.