Fisher install...wall protection options?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlocke86

Dec 31, 2014
Illinois
Hello, just bought a fisher wood stove today, not sure which model or how old it is so my apologies if this post belongs in the classic section. Anyhow i am wondering what to use for wall protection and if i can use cement board/durock to try and reduce the spacing between the wall and the stove,fyi it is going in my garage with concrete floors and osb board walls. I attached pictures to help identify the stove, thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 195
Thanks, i guess another big question is what model it may be so i can track down a manual if possible, all the seller could tell me is he bought it last year from a friend and its never been used.

Folks here will help you out. Looks like the Baby Bear to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.