For those who need a pure sine UPS...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

chken

Minister of Fire
Dec 7, 2013
Maine
...every month, they seem to go on sale at Newegg and B&H photo. A 24-hr sale, so act fast, or wait another month. Get on their mail list, and it's easy to pick up a pure sine UPS. I've got 6 for my pellet stove, my big screen TVs, my computers and my modem/router.

Today, Newegg has the Cyberpower 1325VA 810 watt model, the 2nd largest model, on sale:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...6&et_p1=&email64=a2VuLmMuY2hlbmdAZ21haWwuY29t

Sale's til 3am ET, 12pm PT. $125 is a good price. Everywhere else it's $189.

It has pure sine wave, AVR, line interactive, and a real good display that will tell you your power draw, like a Killawatt, and estimate your runtime. I like that it tells me how many power faults it detects. Hundreds in a year. You can turn off the alarm sound and turn on the display full-time. I've been very happy with Cyberpower. The only negative is the electronic battery smell that takes a couple weeks to go away.

Reactions: Jhawknseattle
I use the bigger, 1500VA model, and it will power my Ravelli Monica on power setting 1/5 for more than 90 minutes!