Pure Sine UPS (Cyberpower) on sale thru Wed, on Newegg...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

chken

Minister of Fire
Dec 7, 2013
Maine
I get a daily email from Newegg, and it seems that once a month a UPS goes on sale, usually CyberPower. And when the pure sine model goes on sale, I think of my fellow pellet stove users on Hearth.

So, I got the email today, Monday, and the sale is good thru Wednesday for a CyberPower 1325VA/810watts pure sine UPS for $125, free shipping.

https://flash.newegg.com/Product/42..._-SaleBanner_B3C_42-102-238-_-NA-_-42-102-238

It's not the biggest model, that's the 1500VA model that I have , and it's not the PFC model, but the GX one, which is targeted at game PCs and consoles, but as far as I can tell, it's identical to the PFC model. Normally, they're about $200. The 1500VA size is usually $135 to $150 on sale, but I haven't seen it on sale for a while, but the 1325 size for $125 is a good deal. I've got 5 units on my stove, on my computers, TVs, router, etc. You can turn off the beeping if it annoys you, and the LCD can be left on. Very informative. I like that it tells me how many power irregularities it senses. Good units, highly recommended; however, if you are sensitive, some units off-gas a chemical smell when new, and should be left outside a few days to get ride of it. Kind of like a new pellet stove! Hope this helps someone.