Forum question.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Easy Livin’ 3000

Minister of Fire
Dec 23, 2015
SEPA
From time to time, I'll post new thread and they seem to disappear. They don't show up in "New Posts" or "Unanswered Threads". I only find them when I go back to "My Content". What am I doing wrong? I can use all the help I can get.

EDIT: This post shows up in "Recent Activity", but not as a new post.

It should show up in new posts when anyone responds to it.

If all there is in the thread is your OP, it's not a "new post" because the software assumes you have read it

It should show up in new posts when anyone responds to it.

If all there is in the thread is your OP, it's not a "new post" because the software assumes you have read it
Thanks! So, "New Posts" means new to me, and if I'm not logged in, I'd see my unanswered threads Didn't realize the software keeps track like that, pretty cool.