FREE HEMLOCK Southington, CT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iskiatomic

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2008
Central CT
Hello scroungers, past a score today in Southington, CT. There is a sign at the road FREE. Sorry, I did not get the exact street number, however it is in the #725 range of Meriden Waterbury Turnpike. East of Arby's and McDonalds.

Again like in the title, this is hemlock. Bucked into 14-18 inch lengths. You can get right to the wood. I would say a cord or so is there.

KC

I work in Cheshire...that's right up the road.

We're going to burn in VT next season. I'm starting to seriously think we should get an insert down here in CT. Lots of free wood around here!

Too busy bustin my arse every night gathering the 3+ cords of oak that is available to me - and it is far. But thought free wood deserves a bump...

This is one of the reasons why i should bring the trailer to work with me every day...

Well, I hope one of you scrounger's picked it up. Because it's now gone.

KC

Status
Not open for further replies.