Free Stove parts, doors, and what not for Quadrafire 1900 woodstoves, and breckwell pellet stoves.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainStoveGuy

Minister of Fire
Jan 23, 2006
Boulder County
Free, except you pay shipping. No catch, just stuff i found in my warehouse that i am going to pitch. Thought i would offer it to some hearth.com members.

Black legs and body panels for a Breckwell P22 pellet stove. This turns the insert into a free standing unit.
Ash pan for a Breckwell P22 pellet stove
Outside air kit for a Quadrafire 1900
Full gold door for a Quadrafire 1900
Gold trim door for a Quadrafire 1900

I have one each of these items listed above.

For some reason that more then one person wants one item, i will go in order of PM's recieved.

I dont know if these retrofit to current stoves.

Shipping for the doors will be figured at time of shipping, you call my shop with a CC# or you can send pay pal to the store account, shipping will be the actual cost through UPS, I would think $30 gets it just about anywhere in the US.

Yo Mike! Please tell me that gold Quad 1900 door will fit a 30-NCL.

MountainStoveGuy said:
BB, I have no idea. I somehow doubt it.....

I do to.

PM sent

Ozark, the stove this door is designed for is discontinued. The door's are located in a remote warehouse. I have nothing on the floor to compare it too, therefore i can only guarentee that it will fit a quad 1900. I have no idea what the dimensions are, but chances are that it wont fit anything except a quad 1900.

Maybe a user here that owns one can post some specs?

These doors would make a good Corie III :)

thats what I was thinking.

Id like to build a stove.

I sent a pm follow up.

Thanks!

Matt

MountainStoveGuy said:
Ozark, the stove this door is designed for is discontinued. The door's are located in a remote warehouse. I have nothing on the floor to compare it too, therefore i can only guarentee that it will fit a quad 1900. I have no idea what the dimensions are, but chances are that it wont fit anything except a quad 1900.

Maybe a user here that owns one can post some specs?

These doors would make a good Corie III :)

I have two people that want both doors, so i am going to send one to each. Ozark and Corie, who wants what. Full gold or gold trim. I will get these doors out wendsday. It looks like $20 will get one door to the east coast.

Id like the full gold I guess?

actually, I really DONT have a preference, Let Corie pick whichever one he wants.

MountainStoveGuy said:
I have two people that want both doors, so i am going to send one to each. Ozark and Corie, who wants what. Full gold or gold trim. I will get these doors out wendsday. It looks like $20 will get one door to the east coast.

Perfect, let him take the full gold and I"ll take the gold trim. That works out well.

This is awesome ryan, I appreciate it 10x.

Hey Corie, do you have a link to your last stove build?

I saw it once, but recall it took a while to search and find it.

Ive got some ideas, and wanted to see if you had solved them differently than I plan to.

So, do you want paypal, or CC payment or what?

i will check tommorrow. the store has a pay pal account, and of course we take credit cards.. if you want to pay with a CC its easy, if you want pay pal i will need to check with the owner tomorow.,

MountainStoveGuy said:
i will check tommorrow. the store has a pay pal account, and of course we take credit cards.. if you want to pay with a CC its easy, if you want pay pal i will need to check with the owner tomorow.,

I can do whatever is easier for you.

I am in Arkansas, 72703 is the zip code.

thanks!

Ok folks, CC work best. Call me today and i will get these parts out.
Gold door goes to ozark
Gold trim door goes to corie
Breckwell panel and legs go to UncleRich

The OAK for the 1900 and the ash pan for the P22 are still avalible.

This is one of those times I wish I told you to keep my CC info on file out there. Oh well. Ryan, I may not have time to call until tomorrow. I'm absolutely swamped with work today. Is that ok?

same story here, did you post your number? or PM it?

Ill try and sneak out to call sometime soon.

I PM'ed it to ryan a while ago for some other parts, but he got rid of the number for me right after placing the order.

I will call shortly, I will also PM you my mailing address, so it doesnt get screwed up via the phone exchange.

Thanks!

Matt

Ry,

What time are you there until? I might call about 4:30 our time, so that's 2:30 there. SHoot you better be there slacker.

im a slave untill 8 pm :) i will not be here at 2:30, got to go out and convert some grills to NG. i will be back around 3:30 my time.

Corie said:
This is one of those times I wish I told you to keep my CC info on file out there. Oh well. Ryan, I may not have time to call until tomorrow. I'm absolutely swamped with work today. Is that ok?

Just post the CC number here Corie. He will have it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.