Friday night

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Trey1979

Feeling the Heat
Sep 20, 2018
Mississippi
Ht2000 doing a little work for me after all the work i put in for it...reaping the benefits of the wood heater..
cfa2a8627f410b48e17a69b597ee325a.jpgcbce222b07bcdee7988889f48c7e0e40.jpg

When it gets cold, those dogs will discover the stove. I have one who sleeps on the hard ceramic hearth pad instead of the nearby soft dog bed, because the hearth pad is closer to the stove. :)

When it gets cold, those dogs will discover the stove. I have one who sleeps on the hard ceramic hearth pad instead of the nearby soft dog bed, because the hearth pad is closer to the stove. :)

This is true, we have a black German Shepherd who loves our stove last year he was sleeping with his head on the hearth, I measured the temp of his head with my infrared and is was 125 degrees. I made him move.:)

Bet ya like that stove. Let everybody know how its performing. What outdoor temps are you having?

My dog stands right in front of the woodstove on the hearth for a while, then turns and toasts his other side for a while. Then him and his little girlfriend fight over who gets to lay in front of it.

Bet ya like that stove. Let everybody know how its performing. What outdoor temps are you having?
Love the stove the temps have not been real cool upper 40s at night

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk