Frontier Stove Questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Strider

Sep 27, 2019
Payson, AZ
I purchased this nice looking Frontier stove that has a single door with a raised bear and mountain on it. I searched for any info on it without success. The decal with installation clearances is not legible except for a reference to Homestead Stove Company in Portland, OR. When I reached out to them, no information was available. I'm attaching pictures for clarity. Does anyone have a manual, etc for it? Thx!

Frontier Stove Door.jpgFrontier Side View.jpgFrontier Pedestal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the back story on Frontier and Fisher stoves. Have not been able to see any model that resembles this stove. Any input welcome...

Comments anyone......
If the tag is not legible you need to go with the standard unlisted stove clearances spelled out in nfpa 211