Funny post off topic but will make BB laugh

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

I was playing golf last night with the plumbing inspector in the neighboring town.
We were trading inspection stories. I mean we could give Larry the cable man a run
The plumbing inspector is doing an inspection of an aptartment complex renovations.
The toilets were removed for tiling. On his way back to his car,. there is a guy sitting on the toilet that is in the living room
And he is making a solid deposit.

Don't spill too much coffee on your keyboard

HA!
I'm in the middle of the same project (and the toilet is in the living room too) and I had thoughts about taping the lid down just in case a youngster came by who didn't know any better. Fortunately we don't have any of those youngsters around here!

That is funny Elk. What in the heck could the guy have been thinking?

HarryBack said:
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Do NOT EVER look into an empty mud bucket on a jobsite with the lid on. You have been warned.

Right on Sandor...One summer during college, I was working for a general contractor mostly framing in the mid 1980s, we were building condos in vermont near killington, had to go clean up after the sheet rockers and tapers..they were subs and paid by the foot..was stacking the pails and the third one was heavier..peeled the lid off to stack another one inside..whoooooo dooggggy..was lucky they brought on two other guys who then became low man on the totem pole

Sandor said:
HarryBack said:
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Do NOT EVER look into an empty mud bucket on a jobsite with the lid on. You have been warned.

you can look, just don't plan on breathing

i know of a plumber that back charged a guy to have a new toilet cleaned for the same reason

NPR actually did a rather long story not long ago about "potty stories". They interviewed a lot of people across the country - I think it was mostly retail employees who contributed. Lots of crazy stories. But some representative from Home Depot said kids use those demo toilets in the stores all the time, which is why in most stores you see them taped shut now. One of the most disgusting stories was from some other retail chain where a person removed the roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, pooped into the tube, and then put the roll back into the dispenser!

I have a better one. I use to work in a retail chain store in high school. Store was similar to kMart. One day there was a call to clean up in the Womens clothing department. The guy who's job that was said there was a HUGE log under one of the clothing racks. What do you suppose they wiped with?

Warren said:
I have a better one. I use to work in a retail chain store in high school. Store was similar to kMart. One day there was a call to clean up in the Womens clothing department. The guy who's job that was said there was a HUGE log under one of the clothing racks. What do you suppose they wiped with?
AWE...................EWUE .

Status
Not open for further replies.