Gas fireplace with internal accent lighting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kevinvinv

Dec 1, 2019
denver CO
Hi Folks, looking for a recommendation on gas direct vent fireplaces that have internal accent light options.

I know Napolean has something but it is pretty lame- and Napoleon is about my least favorite company in the entire world anyway. I have had a hard time finding anything on google too strangely.

Any help is appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

are you looking for a ember bed accent type of light for a insert or back lighting?

Kozy Heat Roosevelt has accent ember bed light in it.

As for built in Direct vent fireplaces Fireplace Extrodinaire just moved their rear accent lighting to the top of the box and added a front ember bed light kit, and it looks really nice. Kozy has several direct vent with ember bed lights.

are you looking for a ember bed accent type of light for a insert or back lighting?

Kozy Heat Roosevelt has accent ember bed light in it.

As for built in Direct vent fireplaces Fireplace Extrodinaire just moved their rear accent lighting to the top of the box and added a front ember bed light kit, and it looks really nice. Kozy has several direct vent with ember bed lights.

Thanks! I will check those out. Ember bed lighting is cool but for sure I want some sort of back light if possible. The idea is to have it look nice when the flame is out and also possibly to light up the back a little more when the flame is on. Thanks again! I understand napolean is bringing out some new lighted ember bed stuff but I dont like Napolean.

Thanks! I will check those out. Ember bed lighting is cool but for sure I want some sort of back light if possible. The idea is to have it look nice when the flame is out and also possibly to light up the back a little more when the flame is on. Thanks again! I understand napolean is bringing out some new lighted ember bed stuff but I dont like Napolean.

Anybody know anyone who has ADDED an interior light to a firebox that doesn't have one from the factory? I sure am having trouble finding EXACTLY what I want.... (as usual) . :)

He @jsiets , You mentioned that FX just moved their accent lights up top... I noticed that... the local dealer had a unit with the lights pointing up from the bottom... which I much prefer. Do you know why FX (and others too like Kozy) are moving the lights from the bottom to the top?

He @jsiets , You mentioned that FX just moved their accent lights up top... I noticed that... the local dealer had a unit with the lights pointing up from the bottom... which I much prefer. Do you know why FX (and others too like Kozy) are moving the lights from the bottom to the top?

the logs show better when in thermostat mode and no flames are on if you prefer the rear accent light they might be willing to work out a deal on the older unit if they have units sitting on the shelf.