Gasifier Comparison Table

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodNotOil

Minister of Fire
I was curious as to how the different brands of gasifiers stacked up to one another, so I created a table to compare some of the information available online about them. I decided to put it on my web site because I figured others might be curious as well and thought it might be helpful to those people trying to pick them out. If you have any information I have missed or want me to add other things, let me know. Here is a link directly to the page:

http://woodnotoil.googlepages.com/gassifiers

That is a nice bunch of information you have compiled. Thank you. I am always interested in average "Thermal efficiency" VS. Combustion efficiency. Not that this info is readily available. Also possibly electrical energy consumption of the units. Take my ideas with a grain of salt. Just thoughts.
Look forward to hearing about your storage system when it's done.

A typo on the heading for your "weight" ("wieght") column.

Status
Not open for further replies.