Getting some Splittin N Stackin done in the shade

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRock

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2012
Grand Blanc, Mi
Part of the day the area is in the shade so, I take advantage , to do what I need to do.
More stacks growing :) One double stack of red maple, all the rest of stacks U see here is dead ash, double and triple rows

Attachments

• IMG_20130713_183435.jpg
    IMG_20130713_183435.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20130713_183606.jpg
    IMG_20130713_183606.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 125
Looking good.

Nice shady spot to work ;)
Must be 15° cooler under the trees :)

Reactions: ScotO
Nice work area. Makes a big difference working in the shade.

Great job, looks great...

Red Maple and dead Ash? That should all be burnable this winter if you need it....

good stuff......nice looking stacks and a great place to process it!

Nice work! I've got an area for splitting that's in the shade also - makes a world of difference as long as I can get to it early in the morning it's not too bad at all.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Nice work! I've got an area for splitting that's in the shade also - makes a world of difference as long as I can get to it early in the morning it's not too bad at all.
My area is the other way around, I get shade at 3pm ,but I can get in 6 hours of work before the skeeters try to eat me alive

Status
Not open for further replies.