GlowKing Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge88

Sep 24, 2008
Cedar Knolls, N.J.
Any one out there ever had or has a Glow King stove?...We bought the one at my girlfriends house, Used about 6 years ago...for 450.00....I was told this insert sold new at the time for about 3000.00 or better so, it's more than paid for itself...I know they went out of business about 8 years ago...just looking to see if any one knows any place to obtain parts...some pointers...etc.

You can try these numbers. Parts might still be available.
800-939-7374, Fax number 541-485-0504

Also you can find many other leads by googling Glow King pellet stoves.

I have the P100 insert--13 seasons running- dam shame they went under---best built stove ever---guess they couldn't compete w/ the cheaper brands/components.

Well--try here for parts info:
Glo-King Pellet Stoves - # 1567
Question:

Can anyone help me find parts or service for Glo-King Pellet Stoves?
Answer:

Try calling Pierce Manufacturing...although they are no longer manufacturing units I pretty sure they are still supporting products they sold. Call 800-939-7374, Fax number 541-485-0504. Those are the only phone numbers I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.