Good quality pellets around Green Bay?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Eddie Haskell

Oct 8, 2017
Kimberly, WI
I actually live in Kimberly and I'm trying to avoid going to Earth Sense if possible, they seem to have cornered the market around here and I want to spread the wealth... Seems you have to join some "club" in order to get the best price? Not sure what that's all about but if I can avoid it, that's my plan :) Any help would be appreciated

Have you checked on craigslist? I know there is a place around Hortonville selling pellets. Depends upon how far you are willing to go to pick up pellets.

Did you buy your stove from Earth Sense? If not, I don't think that you can buy into their buyers club.

I know some people have had good success with LumberJack and Rib Mountain pellets in the past. If memory serves me right, one of those had quality control issues in the past, but that was several years ago.

You are probably going to have to buy several bags to try before purchasing a larger quantity.

Good idea, Craigslist has quite a few choices. My stove was purchased used but was originally sold by Earth Sense. They have the market cornered around here that’s for sure.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are quite welcome and welcome to the forum. You will find that you can get help with just about anything for your pellet stove here.

Reactions: Eddie Haskell